The VX400S is a NovaStar professional LED display video controller, featuring excellent display control and powerful front-end video processing capabilities. With outstanding image quality and flexible image control functions, the VX400s can greatly satisfy the user needs in media industry.
- General Details
- Product Specification
The VX400s is a NovaStar professional LED display video controller,
featuring excellent display control and powerful front-end video processing
capabilities. With outstanding image quality and flexible image control
functions, the VX400s can greatly satisfy the user needs in the media industry.
1) Provides a variety of video input connectors, including 2 × CVBS, 2 ×
VGA, 1 × SDI, 1 × DVI, 1 × HDMI and 1 × YPbPr.
Input resolutions of some connectors can be up to 1080p@60Hz.
You can freely scale the image based on the screen resolution.
2) Computer software for system configuration is not necessary. The system
can be configured using one knob and one button. All can be done just by
fingers. That’s what we called Touch Track.
3) Powerful image processing, professional image control and user-friendly
UI design, allowing for an easy and convenient display control
4) Adopts an innovative architecture to implement smart configuration,
allowing for the screen debugging to be completed within several minutes,
which greatly shorten the preparation time on the stage.
5) Provides seamless high-speed switch and fade-in/fade-out effect so as to
strengthen and display picture demonstration of professional quality.
6) The position and size of PIP can both be adjusted, which can be
controlled at will.
7) Visualized LCD screen and distinct button indicators simplifies system
8) Adopts NovaStar G4 engine to realize a perfect display image with no
flickering or scanning lines, as well as fine quality and good sense of
9) Adopts NovaStar new-generation calibration technology, allowing for a
fast and efficient calibration process.
10) Implements white balance calibration and color gamut mapping based on
different features of the LEDs used by different screens to ensure colors
are faithfully reproduced.
11) Supports HDMI/DVI video input and HDMI audio input.