Novastar MRV360 LED Receiving Card Specification, download Novastar MRV360 specification to see detail parameters and more information about Nova MRV360 MRV360-1 MRV360-2 MRV360-3 MRV360-4 LED display receiver card.
- General Details
- Related Products
Novastar MRV360 is LED display Receiving Card. It has the following characteristics:
1) Single card outputs 16-group of RGBR ‘data;
2) Single card outputs 20-group of RGB data;
3) Single card outputs 64-group of serial data;
4) Supporting MOM management, MOM can store calibration coefficient and the LED module information;
5) Single card supports resolution of 256×226;
6) Configuration file readback;
7) Temperature monitoring;
8) Ethernet cable communication status detection;
9) Power supply voltage detection;
10) Support high gray scale and high refresh rate;
11) Pixel-by-pixel brightness and chromaticity calibration, Brightness and chromaticity calibration coefficients for each LED;
12) Pre-store picture setting;
13) Able to connect monitoring card;
14) Comply with EU RoHs standard;
15) Comply with EU CE-EMC standard.
- Rated voltage 3.3 5.0 5.5 V
- Rated current 0.33 0.50 0.55 A
- Temperature of working environment -20.0~70.0 ℃
- Humidity of working environment 10.0~90.0 %
The MRV366 is a new receiving card developed by NovaStar. A single MRV366 loads up to 512×256 pixels. The MRV366 supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration, which effectively removes color discrepancies, greatly improves LED display image consistency, and presents finer displays to users.
The MRV328 is a new receiving card developed by NovaStar. A single MRV328 loads up to 256x256 pixels.The MRV328 supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration, which effectively removes color difference, greatly improves display consistency of LED images, and presents finer displays to users.