- General Details
- Related Products
Novastar MRV210 is LED display Receiving Card. It has the following characteristics:
1) Single card outputs 16-group of RGBR ‘data;
2) Single card outputs 24-group of RGB data;
3) Single card outputs 20-group of RGB data;
4) Single card outputs 64-group of serial data;
5) Single card supported resolution 256×226;
6) Configuration file read back;
7) Temperature monitoring;
8) Ethernet cable communication status detection;
9) Power supply voltage detection;
10) High gray-scale, high-refresh rate, and high and low brightness mode refresh;
11) Pixel-by-pixel brightness and chromaticity calibration and brightness and chromaticity calibration coefficients for each LED;
12) Comply with EU RoHs standard;
13) Comply with EU CE-EMC standard.
- Rated voltage 3.3 5.0 5.5 V
- Rated current 0.33 0.50 0.55 A
- Temperature of working environment -20.0~70.0 ℃
- Humidity of working environment 10.0~90.0 %
The MRV366 is a new receiving card developed by NovaStar. A single MRV366 loads up to 512×256 pixels. The MRV366 supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration, which effectively removes color discrepancies, greatly improves LED display image consistency, and presents finer displays to users.
The MRV328 is a new receiving card developed by NovaStar. A single MRV328 loads up to 256x256 pixels.The MRV328 supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration, which effectively removes color difference, greatly improves display consistency of LED images, and presents finer displays to users.