Novastar A8 LED Receiving Card. Nova A8 LED display Control Card LED Receiver Card for full color LED screen. Mini Novastar A8 LED display controller card support resolution 256×256 with 32 group RGB data output.
- General Details
- Related Products
1) A single card supports 256*256 pixels.
2) A single card supports parallel output of 32-group RGB signal.
3) A single card supports output of 64-group serial data.
4) A8 has integrated network transformer to simplify the design for users.
5) A8 supports various hot backups such as loop backup, dual card backup, dual power backup etc. and seamless switching.
6) A8 supports dual backup of display parameters.
7) A8 supports module Flash management and allows for the storage of calibration coefficients and module information.
8) A8 supports applying module Flash calibration coefficients through one-click.
9) A8 supports Clear view
10) In conjunction with advanced control system and supports random angle rotation
11) A8 supports 18bit+grayscale output
12) A8 supports smart module with the functions of storing and managing information like calibration coefficients, module information, module parameters etc. as well as flat cable detection and LED pixel-by-pixel error detection without the need for monitoring card.
13) A8 supports LCD Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).
14) Supports Mapping. Enable the function and the serial number of current cabinet and its connected Ethernet port number will be displayed.
15) A8 supports monitoring of temperature, supply voltage, and network communication status.
16) A8 supports pixel-by-pixel brightness/chroma calibration
17) A8 supports backup of double calibration coefficients.
18) A8 supports module ID.
19) A8 supports prestoring picture settings.
20) A8 supports configuration file readback.
21) A8 supports firmware program backup and readback.
22) With specific EMC design to effectively reduce electromagnetic radiation.
RGB data output ：32
MOM Interface ：Support
Piexl level color and brightness calibration ：Support
Receving Card Backup Support ：Support
RCFG Backup and Read ：Support
Auto Calibration ：Support
Cabinet Mapping ：Support
Free Rotation ：Support
Low latency ：Support
- Resolution ：256×256
- RGB data output ：32
- MOM Interface ：Support
- Pixel level color and brightness calibration ：Support
- Receiving Card Backup Support ：Support
- RCFG Backup and Read ：Support
- Auto Calibration ：Support
- Cabinet Mapping ：Support
- 18bit+ ：Support
- Clear View ：Support
- Free Rotation ：Support
- Low latency ：Support
Novastar A8s is the high-end mini receiving card series of NovaStar with small size and full functions. Designed with high-density connectors, anti-looseness effect and dust proof function, it is quite stable and reliable. The board card has integrated network transformers to simplify design for users. A board card can suit all kinds of applications.
Novastar A4s is the high-end mini receiving card series of NovaStar with small size and full functions. Designed with high-density connectors, anti-looseness effect and dust proof function, it is quite stable and reliable. The board card has integrated network transformers to simplify design for users. A board card can suit all kinds of applications.
The MRV366 is a new receiving card developed by NovaStar. A single MRV366 loads up to 512×256 pixels. The MRV366 supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration, which effectively removes color discrepancies, greatly improves LED display image consistency, and presents finer displays to users.
The MRV328 is a new receiving card developed by NovaStar. A single MRV328 loads up to 256x256 pixels.The MRV328 supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration, which effectively removes color difference, greatly improves display consistency of LED images, and presents finer displays to users.