Novastar A7s LED Receiving Card. Nova A7s LED display Control Card LED Receiver Card for full color LED screen. Mini Novastar A7s LED display controller card support resolution 512×256 with 32 group RGB data output.
- General Details
- Related Products
- Supporting pixel level
- brightness and chroma calibration
- Working with NovaLCT and NovaCLB, A7s supports brightness and chroma calibration on each pixel.
- Supporting image rotation in 90°increments (Calibration not supported after rotation)
- On Nova LCT, the image on the screen can be set to rotate in the multiples of 90°(90°, 180°, 270° and 360°).
- Supporting quick seam correction
- Working with Nova LCT, A7s supports quick adjustment of bright and dark lines, which can remove the seams between modules and between cabinets.
- Supporting 3D function
- On NovaLCT or operation panel of controllers which support 3D function, you can enable 3D function and set the 3D parameters to make the
LED screen display 3D effects.
Useful software design:
Support for smart module
Support for auto module calibration
Support for Mapping function
Support for pre-stored image setting of the receiving card
Support for lamp panel Flash management
Support for monitoring of temperature, power supply voltage, and Ethernet cable communication status
Support for 5pin LCD modul
- Resolution ：512×256
- RGB data output ：32
- MOM Interface ：Support
- Pixel level color and brightness calibration ：Support
- Receiving Card Backup Support ：Support
- RCFG Backup and Read ：Support
- Auto Calibration ：Support
- Cabinet Mapping ：Support
- 18bit+ ：—
- Clear View ：—
- Free Rotation ：—
- Low latency ：—
Novastar A4s is the high-end mini receiving card series of NovaStar with small size and full functions. Designed with high-density connectors, anti-looseness effect and dust proof function, it is quite stable and reliable. The board card has integrated network transformers to simplify design for users. A board card can suit all kinds of applications.
The MRV366 is a new receiving card developed by NovaStar. A single MRV366 loads up to 512×256 pixels. The MRV366 supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration, which effectively removes color discrepancies, greatly improves LED display image consistency, and presents finer displays to users.
The MRV328 is a new receiving card developed by NovaStar. A single MRV328 loads up to 256x256 pixels.The MRV328 supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration, which effectively removes color difference, greatly improves display consistency of LED images, and presents finer displays to users.