Novastar A7 LED Receiving Card. Nova A7 LED display Control Card LED Receiver Card for full color LED screen. Mini Novastar A7 LED display controller card support resolution 512×256 with 32 group RGB data output.
- General Details
- Related Products
- Advanced hardware design:
The small-size hardware design is applicable to scenarios of small cabinet space
and small pixel pitch.
- The used DDR3 connectors have stable contact performance and good
Useful software design:
- Support for LVDS transmission (Supported by dedicated firmware program).
- Support for smart module (Supported by dedicated firmware program).
- Support for quick seam correction.
- Support for 3D function.
- Support for auto module calibration.
- Support for Mapping function.
- Support for pre-stored image setting of the receiving card.
- Support for module Flash management.
- Supports monitoring voltage and temperature of itself without using other peripherals.
- Support for monitoring of Ethernet cable communication status (Supported by dedicated firmware program).
- Support for 5-pin LCD module.
- Support for image rotation in 90°increments.
- Resolution ：512×256
- RGB data output ：32
- MOM Interface ：Support
- Pixel level color and brightness calibration ：Support
- Receiving Card Backup Support ：Support
- RCFG Backup and Read ：Support
- Auto Calibration ：Support
- Cabinet Mapping ：Support
- 18bit+ ：—
- Clear View ：—
- Free Rotation ：—
- Low latency ：—
Novastar A4s is the high-end mini receiving card series of NovaStar with small size and full functions. Designed with high-density connectors, anti-looseness effect and dust proof function, it is quite stable and reliable. The board card has integrated network transformers to simplify design for users. A board card can suit all kinds of applications.
The MRV366 is a new receiving card developed by NovaStar. A single MRV366 loads up to 512×256 pixels. The MRV366 supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration, which effectively removes color discrepancies, greatly improves LED display image consistency, and presents finer displays to users.
The MRV328 is a new receiving card developed by NovaStar. A single MRV328 loads up to 256x256 pixels.The MRV328 supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration, which effectively removes color difference, greatly improves display consistency of LED images, and presents finer displays to users.