Novastar A5s LED Receiving Card. Nova A5s LED display Control Card LED Receiver Card for full color LED screen. Mini Novastar A5s LED display controller card support resolution 320×256 with 32 group RGB data output.
- General Details
- Related Products
1) A single card supports 320*256 pixels.
2) A single card supports parallel output of 32-group RGB signal.
3) A single card outputs 64 sets of serial data.
4) A5s has integrated network transformers to simplify the design for users.
5) A5s supports various hot backups such as loop backup, dual card backup, dual power backup etc. and seamless switching.
6) A5s supports dual backup of display parameters.
7) A5s supports module Flash management and allows for storage of calibration coefficients and module information.
8) Able to apply module Flash calibration coefficients through one
9) A5s supports smart module with the functions of storing and managing information like calibration coefficients, module information, module parameters etc. as well as flat cable detection and LED pixel-by-pixel error detection without monitoring card.
10) A5s supports LCD Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).
11) Support Maping which will display the serial number and port number of the current cabinet.
12) A5s supports monitoring of temperature, supply voltage and network cable communication status.
13) A5s supports pixel-by-pixel brightness/chroma calibration.
14) Support dual backup of calibration coefficients.
15) Support LED ID.
16) A5s supports prestoring picture settings.
17) A5s supports configuration file readback.
18) A5s supports backup and readback of the firmware program.
19) With specific EMC design to effectively reduce electromagnetic radiation.
- Resolution ：320×256
- RGB data output ：32
- MOM Interface ：Support
- Pixel level color and brightness calibration ：Support
- Receiving Card Backup Support ：Support
- RCFG Backup and Read ：Support
- Auto Calibration ：Support
- Cabinet Mapping ：Support
- 18bit+ ：—
- Clear View ：—
- Free Rotation ：—
- Low latency ：—
Novastar A4s is the high-end mini receiving card series of NovaStar with small size and full functions. Designed with high-density connectors, anti-looseness effect and dust proof function, it is quite stable and reliable. The board card has integrated network transformers to simplify design for users. A board card can suit all kinds of applications.
The MRV366 is a new receiving card developed by NovaStar. A single MRV366 loads up to 512×256 pixels. The MRV366 supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration, which effectively removes color discrepancies, greatly improves LED display image consistency, and presents finer displays to users.
The MRV328 is a new receiving card developed by NovaStar. A single MRV328 loads up to 256x256 pixels.The MRV328 supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration, which effectively removes color difference, greatly improves display consistency of LED images, and presents finer displays to users.