Novastar A4s is the high-end mini receiving card series of NovaStar with small size and full functions. Designed with high-density connectors, anti-looseness effect and dust proof function, it is quite stable and reliable. The board card has integrated network transformers to simplify design for users. A board card can suit all kinds of applications.
- General Details
- Related Products
1) A single card supports 256*256 pixels.
2) A single card supports parallel output of 24-group RGB signal.
3) A4S has integrated network transformers to simplify the design for users.
4) A4S supports various hot backups such as loop backup, dual card backup, dual power backup etc. and seamless switching.
5) A4S supports dual backup of display parameters.
6) A4S supports module Flash management and allows for storage of calibration coefficients and module information.
7) Able to apply module Flash calibration coefficients through one-click.
8) A4S supports smart module with the functions of storing and managing information like calibration coefficients, module information, module parameters etc. as well as flat cable detection and LED pixel-by-pixel error detection without monitoring card.
9) A4S supports LCD Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).
10) A4S supports monitoring of temperature, supply voltage and network cable communication status.
11) A4S supports pixel-by-pixel brightness/chroma calibration.
12) A4S supports prestoring picture settings.
13) A4S supports configuration file readback.
14) With high-density connector integrated, it is stable and reliable.
15) With specific EMC design to effectively reduce electromagnetic radiation.
- Resolution ：256×256
- RGB data output ：24
- MOM Interface ：Support
- Piexl level color and brightness calibration ：Support
- Receving Card Backup Support ：Support
- RCFG Backup and Read ：Support
- Auto Calibration ：—
- Cabinet Mapping ：—
- 18bit+ ：—
- ClearView ：—
- Free Rotation ：—
- Low latency ：—
The MRV366 is a new receiving card developed by NovaStar. A single MRV366 loads up to 512×256 pixels. The MRV366 supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration, which effectively removes color discrepancies, greatly improves LED display image consistency, and presents finer displays to users.
The MRV328 is a new receiving card developed by NovaStar. A single MRV328 loads up to 256x256 pixels.The MRV328 supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration, which effectively removes color difference, greatly improves display consistency of LED images, and presents finer displays to users.