C1, a console specially designed for NovaStar’s terminal video processing products, such as J series, is mainly used for live stage control. The C1 is designed with two LCD screens. One is used for previewing input sources. The other, together with buttons on the panel, is used to configure the layer size, layer position, input source, output resolution, layer border and input source cropping under each preset. The C1 is also designed with a joystick and T-Bar. The joystick is used to precisely adjust the size and position of layers. The T-Bar supports adjustment of 1024 levels of layer transparency, finely controlling the transition effects of presets and PVW, PGM for switching.
- General Details
- Related Products
- Support two LCD screens, one for monitoring, and the other touch screen for operating. During operating, users can view on one of the LCD screens the input source status, preview status and status of output on LED display, so that the overall situation is under control.
- Supports control of NovaStar video splicing processors.
- Supports screen mosaic, easy mosaic, output image quality adjustment, BKG settings, EDID settings, test patterns, and switching from normal display to blackout with one button press.
- Supports up to 32 presets.
- Supports preset copying, use of preset templates, preset customizing, saving of custom presets, preset data cleanup, lockup of preset area on C1 operation panel.
- Supports up to 8 × layers, and 1 × BKG.
- Supports configurations of shape layers and layer mask.
- Supports layer adding with one button press, layer cleanup with one button press, and moving a layer to the front or back with one button press.
- Supports layer editing, layer image quality adjustment, layer border settings, and layer freezing.
- Supports settings of the layer size and position through the joystick and buttons.
- Supports Aux configuration.
- Supports input source cropping.
- Supports 13 layer transition effects and settings of transition duration.
- Supports adjustment of the joystick’s sensitivity.
- Supports manual adjustment of the fade transition effect of layers by using the T-Bar.
- Supports remote or live control of terminal video processors through RJ45.
Port and button description
|ETHERNET（RJ45）||1||A port to remotely control the terminal through network|
|USB||1||Used to update program, or connect to the upper computer|
|U-DISK||1||Connects to a USB drive to import USB files.|
|MONITOR||1|| IN: An HDMI preview connector that connects to the HDMI preview
connector of a terminal
LOOP: An HDMI loop output connector which can display the preview
display of a terminal on other display devices.
|RS232||1||A control connector that connects to the upper computer|
|Reset button||1||A pinhole reset button used to reset and restart the C1|
|Dimensions||740.11mm × 563.84mm × 190.42mm|
|Net weight||14 kg|
|Total weight||42 kg|
|Accessory box||Accessories: 4×power cords，1×USB cable，1×USB disk，1×safety
guide，1×Quick Start guide，1×Custom letter，1×Packing list，2×
Goose neck lights
|Flight case||815mm × 270mm × 622mm|
|Noise level (typical at 25℃/77℉)||38dB(A)|
Novastar MCTRL R5 is independent controller that supports rotation function. With up to 3840×[email protected] loading capacity of a single unit, it can support any custom resolution within this range as required, thus meeting the on-site configuration requirements of extra-long or extra-large LED displays. Working with the A8s or A10s, the MCTRL R5 supports free screen configuration on SmartLCT, presenting full rotation of the display screen at any angle, adding diversity to images, and bringing different visual experience to users. The MCTRL R5 is mainly applied to concert control centers, live events, security monitoring, Olympic Games and various sports centers.
Novastar MCTRL4K LED Video Controller. Nova MCTRL4K LED display senging control box for full color LED screen. It is a 4K×2K independent controlle with up to 3840×[email protected] loading capacity of a single unit. it can support any custom resolution within this range as required, thus meeting the on-site configuration requirements of super-long or super-large LED displays. In multi-card mode, the MCTRL4K can be used as two independent controllers,making the images of two input sources perfectly displayed on the screen. What's more, the MCTRL4K supports HDR function and can work with A8s/A10s to greatly enhance the image quality of the screen, presenting more vivid and clearer images. The MCTRL4K is mainly applied to concert control centers, live events, security monitoring, Olympic Games and various sports centers.